Wednesday, May 2, 2012

whispered announcements are juicier


I thought about not actually posting this, but I wanted to at least keep the ladies who have shared themselves with this project posted on what I've been doing with their stories.  They were so brave in putting themselves out there for others.  I can follow their lead and be brave in letting people know what my plans are. 

"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, and magic in it. Begin it now." ~ Goethe
It's one of my favorite quotes.  Beginning things isn't usually difficult for me, but sharing what I'm doing is.  I'm a fox.  A natural blender inner.  I know how to go in cognito with what's really going on for me, but I need to dip my toe in the pool of being more transparant with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment